Whether or not you currently have a paying job, you have skills and experiences that will help your future employer reach his or her goals.
We know the questions to ask to discover your hidden talents. We know the experiences to highlight so that potential employers can see evidence of your hard work. And we know the phrases to use to showcase your true value. The result is a truly personalized resume or cover letter.
| Enhanced Resume |
| Comprehensive Resume |
|People|| Looking for a similar position with a new company |
Applying for educational or training opportunities
| Pursuing a promotion within the same field or similar field |
Recently completed degree or internships, seeking first career in field.
| Seeking Career Change|
Conducting Very Specific or High Stakes Career Search
|Documents|| Resumes that need minor updates to content or formatting |
May need spelling / grammar corrections
| Resumes that need substantial updates |
Need to highlight specific skills that may not be apparent from previous jobs
| Resume and cover letter that target a particular position |
Need to make it through Applicant Tracking Software or other hurdles before they are viewed by humans
|Research||0 hrs research||0.5 hrs research||1 hr research|
|Revise / Edit|| Minor corrections for spelling, grammar, clarity, formatting, and structure |
Minor updates to content
|Resume heavily edited for content, mechanics, and formatting||Resume created from notes and interview|
|Cover Letter||Not Included||1 Cover Letter||Cover Letter Targeting Specific Company|
|Timeline||8-10 days||6-10 days||5-7 days|
Intake Procedure (for all packages):
- Via Email, Phone, or In-Person Discussion
- For a more efficient appointment, please submit the following in advance or bring to our discussion:
- Completed Intake Form (emailed when appt is scheduled)
- Existing Resume or list of dates/company names/job titles for previous jobs
- 3 sample job descriptions you would be interested in, and (if different)
- Names of some companies you would like to learn more about or apply to
- You will receive your first draft within the timeline specified above.
- We will revise content, format, structure, and mechanics to your specifications.
Resume writing is both an art and a science. I have the combination of creativity and research skills required to make you look excellent on paper. As your resume writer, I will find your strengths and make them pop when potential employers look at your career documents.