Join us to learn about yourself, careers you are likely to enjoy, and the best ways to achieve them!
- Discover what you really want from your career
- Analyze your results from the Strong Interest Inventory for a personalized, research-based report of careers, interests, and college majors that are good matches for you
- Consider values, educational commitment, and other related factors
- Research options to find the right fit
- Learn how to request informational interviews from people working in your field
- Discuss volunteer opportunities related to your field
- gather experience related to your future career
- show employers and colleges how serious you are about working in this field
- Create or polish your resume.
- Even if you have never had a paying job, you have skills and experiences that can help communicate value to your future employer.
- Learn and practice skills that will help you in career, college, and scholarship interviews.
Click here to find out how the online career exploration program works.
All Online Career Exploration Programs include the Strong Interest Inventory, Resume Support, Interview Preparation and Practice, and 30 Day Access to online forums in which we will discuss career exploration, selection, and preparation.
Online Career Exploration Programs are separated by age (Teen and Adult). While Interviews and Strong Interest Inventory Results sessions are scheduled, all other parts of the program are available online at your convenience. New programs begin every two weeks!
The Strong and Strong Certified Practitioner logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of CPP, Inc.